Visual. Interactive. Comprehensive. Extensible.
Prism Training & Consultancy Ltd are a certified JMP Partner for Statistical Consulting, Training, Customisation and Clinical Trials.
We are proud to be an official JMP partner, helping users get the most out of their investment in JMP products. JMP statistical software is made by SAS. It is visual and interactive, which gives users the ability to explore data dynamically and make statistical discoveries. Since 1989, scientists, engineers and other data explorers have been using JMP software to make their worlds better.
JMP software from SAS Institute Inc. combines powerful statistics with dynamic graphics, making it a popular tool for scientists, engineers and other data explorers in many different sectors. Features include;
- Data Acquisition
- Data Cleanup
- Data Visualization
- Basic Data Analysis
- Group, Filter and Subset Data
- Design of Experiments
- Statistical Modeling
- What-If Analysis
- Reliability Analysis
- Quality and Process Engineering
- Consumer and Market Research
- Sharing Results
- Automation and Scripting
- Making JMP Software Your Own
- JMP software as an Analytic Hub: Integration With SAS® software, MATLAB and R
SAS and all other SAS Institute Inc. product or service names are registered trademarks or trademarks of SAS Institute Inc. in the USA and other countries. ® indicates USA registration.
Upcoming Prism public workshops featuring JMP® software
|4, 6, 11 & 13 October 2022||DoE||Effective DoE Implementation||Online||£995||Reserve now|
Keen to improve your software skills? Prism offer a range of on-site statistical training workshops featuring JMP® software, including...
- Design of Experiments | Effective DoE Implementation
- Design of Experiments | DoE Awareness
- Design of Experiments | Mixture Designs
- Foundation Statistics | Foundation Stats for Scientists
- Regulatory Requirements | Effective Continued Process Verification (CPV)
Download and try for 30 days
Simply log in with or create a SAS® software profile and then you'll be ready to embark on a journey of dynamic statistical discovery with a 30-day free trial. Click here to download.