Visual. Interactive. Comprehensive. Extensible.
Prism are proud to be a certified JMP Partner for Statistical Consulting, Training, Customisation and Clinical Trials.
JMP statistical software is made by SAS. It is visual and interactive, which gives users the ability to explore data dynamically and make statistical discoveries. Since 1989, scientists, engineers and other data explorers have been using JMP software to make their worlds better.
JMP software from SAS Institute Inc. combines powerful statistics with dynamic graphics, making it a popular tool for scientists, engineers and other data explorers in many different sectors. Features include;
- Data Acquisition
- Data Cleanup
- Data Visualization
- Basic Data Analysis
- Group, Filter and Subset Data
- Design of Experiments
- Statistical Modeling
- What-If Analysis
- Reliability Analysis
- Quality and Process Engineering
- Consumer and Market Research
- Sharing Results
- Automation and Scripting
- Making JMP Software Your Own
- JMP software as an Analytic Hub: Integration With SAS® software, MATLAB and R
SAS and all other SAS Institute Inc. product or service names are registered trademarks or trademarks of SAS Institute Inc. in the USA and other countries. ® indicates USA registration.
What we think of JMP® software
JMP can do it all! An incredibly powerful, flexible and useful piece of kit!
See how we've been using JMP® software!
- Article: Superheroes PCA
- Article: The Sequential Nature of Classical Design of Experiments
- Article: The Evolution of Definitive Screening Designs from Optimal (Custom) DoE
- Article: Strategies to Combat Problems Employing DSDs
- Expert Insight: Dr Brad Jones (JMP) on Definitive Screening Designs
- Expert Insight: Chris Gotwalt (JMP) on Text Explorer in JMP 13
- Blog: I'm No Statistician, but... let's explore Design of Experiments training
- Blog: Prism's Top 5 Features in JMP 14
Make the most of JMP® software with our consultancy support
We've been using JMP for many, many years (and are recognised accordingly, as an official JMP Partner), so we're extremely familiar with bending it to our will!
If you'd like to learn how our statistical support could help you exploit JMP's DoE, MVA, basic stats, curve fitting.... etc... etc... functionality, then please don't hesitate to get in touch! You might also wish to take advantage of our JMP scripting expertise, which could enable you to automate routine tasks and/or extend JMP's already-impressive capabilities...
Training: master JMP® software via our in-house statistical workshops
- Design of Experiments | Effective Design of Experiments Implementation
- Design of Experiments | Design of Experiments Awareness
- Design of Experiments | Mixture Designs
- Design of Experiments | Advanced Design of Experiments Topics
- Design of Experiments | Effective Design of Experiments Implementation for Biotechnology
- Design of Experiments | Effective Design of Experiments Implementation for Synthetic Organic Chemistry
- Design of Experiments | Effective Design of Experiments Implementation for Formulators
- Design of Experiments | Effective Design of Experiments Implementation for Pharmaceutical Development
- Foundation Statistics | Foundation Statistics for Scientists
Further information on JMP® software
Simply log in with or create a SAS® software profile and then you'll be ready to embark on a journey of dynamic statistical discovery with a 30-day free trial. Click here to download.